movers to australia
Every year, more than 1.6 million Australians move home (ABS 2014 - Survey of Income and House), and the movers market is reported to be worth around $4.4 billion annually (TNS Research).
Over 87% of movers use our Mail Redirection service, which means we know when and where they're moving. A significant number opt in to receive marketing messages - and we can give you access to this receptive audience.
- Timing - grow your business by being top-of-mind for movers during and/or after they move.
- Reach - over 87% of movers apply for our Mail Redirection service, either through brochures available at post offices or via our website.
- Impact - you'll have strong cut-through by aligning your brand with one of Australia's most trusted.
- Movers campaign - eDM / DM
We can send an email or Direct Mail campaign to movers on your behalf, as part of our Mail Redirection service (minimum 5, 000 mail articles or 10, 000 emails).
- Movers inserts
We can include your promotional flyer in our Mail Redirection confirmation and/or renewal letters. These letters have a high open rate, making them an ideal and cost-effective option. This option is ideal for campaigns targeting at least one state, and isn't suitable for local area marketing.
How does it work?
- Select the timeframe
This refers to the number of days after a Mail Redirection application is received.
- Select the period and location
You can choose the time period and state/s for your activity - 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Choose the product option
You can choose eDM, DM or Inserts (Confirmation / Renewal) - or a combination of the three.
- Choose the offer
You can choose to have exclusive or non-exclusive access to movers during the time period you have selected