Powrtouch Evolution Auto - Single Axle
The all new Powrtouch Evolution™ Auto caravan mover is the next generation of mover from PowrProducts.
The Evolution delivers that latest developments in innovation but still represents excellent value for money and is backed by PowrTouch's five year no quibble guarantee. The Evolution is designed in the UK and features automatic roller engagement at the touch of a button, ultra efficient power train and a brand new state of the art four pole electric motor with increased functionality.
Movements are controlled by a remote handset. Simply press one of the buttons on the handset to move in any direction and even turn the caravan on its own axis. The caravan tyres are driven by lightweight aluminium rollers provide superb grip and durability.
Fitting the Powrtouch Evolution to the caravan does NOT require any welding or drilling of the chassis making fitting quick and simple.
The soft start feature allows the caravan to manoeuvre very accurately before full speed is achieved. Braking is completely automatic and occurs immediately the finger is removed from the selected button.
In common with the whole Evolution caravan mover range the Evolution Auto boasts the FM Electronics System which includes variable speed control. The control system allows the mover to be driven at 100% speed, 75%, 50% or 25% - perfect for even more precise manouevring.
Evolution Twin and Evolution AWD (All Wheel Drive)
- Automatic electronic roller engagement
- Ultra efficient power train, high-grip lightweight 70mm dia extruded Aluminium rollers
- Centre push design
- New state-of-the-art 4-pole electric motor
- British design and engineering - COP305 compliant
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 & TUV approved
- Soft Start - Less stress to the chassis giving complete, fluent control to the operator enabling effortless parking in tight spaces easy connection to towing vehicle
- Unique two button safety control to activate system.
- Low battery flashing indicator on control box and hand set
- Braking occurs immediately your finger is released from the operating buttons
- Automatic 20 minute cut off if unit is not in use.
Reverse polarity protected (against incorrect battery connection)
- Additional back up lead should you experience interference with radio controlled handset
- Easily transferred if caravan is upgraded.
- Works on wet or uneven terrain
- Palm sized, lightweight, handheld remote controller with holder
- Compact design offering better ground clearance.
- Easy DIY installation for the competent person
- Single piece powder-coated Aluminium casting
- Motor overload protection
- Advanced safety features built into electronic control box