Powrtouch motor Mover reviews
The hand held remote control unit communicates by radio signal with a receiver unit mounted inside the caravan, giving the operator precise control of the movements to enable the caravan or trailer directly on to the tow ball of the vehicle. Braking is instant with the simple press of a button.
The Powrtouch Heavy Duty Caravan Mover retails at $2, 195 RRP.
The Powrtouch All Wheel Drive (Model 5T) is designed to fit caravans with a Twin or Tandem axle. It is fitted with a reduction gearbox to provide more moving power to the caravan wheels. The All-Wheel Drive model combines two Powrtouch units which are wired to work simultaneously – one positioned in front and another behind the caravan wheels.
The Powrtouch All Wheel Drive Caravan Mover retails at $4, 195 RRP.
Features, benefits & advantages.
- TUV Approved.
- Designed and Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000
- Intelligent design to give maximum ground clearance on all caravans,
- Flexibility of movement and caravan control with 4 speed control settings, ability to turn the caravan whilst in motion.
- Ability to work up to 1 in 4 gradient slopes.
- Millimeter accuracy in caravan positioning.
- Easily transferable to a new or upgraded caravan.
- Powrbar cross actuation allows both rollers to be engaged or disengaged from one side of caravan.
- Heavy duty design suitable for Australian single and twin axel caravans using 6 and 10 mm plate construction.
- A unique isolation switch to prevent accidental use of the Powrtouch and battery drain.
- Automatic 20 minute power cut off if the Powrtouch is ON but not in use.
- Two button switch to prevent accidental activation.